Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed colder spark plugs on their 350? I wish there was a how to section for this. Thx

·
Registered
35 Posts
[/quote]

Are you installing NGK Iridium LFR6A1X-11? The first time is always the hardest! Just finding out where they are, pulling back ALL the harnesses, harness brackets and hoses so you can get to the coil packs and unplugging the harness connector to each pack.

With FI, you are probably going to gap at 0.35. The plugs should be torqued to 15-21 ft-lb and the coil pack bolt 75-95 in-lb.

Again, the first attempt is the hardest.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/quote]

Are you installing NGK Iridium LFR6A1X-11? The first time is always the hardest! Just finding out where they are, pulling back ALL the harnesses, harness brackets and hoses so you can get to the coil packs and unplugging the harness connector to each pack.

With FI, you are probably going to gap at 0.35. The plugs should be torqued to 15-21 ft-lb and the coil pack bolt 75-95 in-lb.

<div align="right">[snapback]87162[/snapback]
[/quote]

yep, i plan on the NGK Iridium. Got any suggestions? did you jsut experiment and figure it out or is there a good place to go to read up on this? thx bro

·
Registered
35 Posts
[/quote]

<div align="right">[snapback]87162[/snapback]
[/quote]

yep, i plan on the NGK Iridium. Got any suggestions? did you jsut experiment and figure it out or is there a good place to go to read up on this? thx bro
<div align="right">[snapback]87208[/snapback]
[/quote]

Try to get a copy of the "Service manual" on CD. Might go to Performance Nissan and check to see if you can download. Even with that, you just need to dive in and get dirty.

Have you gotten to the point of looking and finding the coil packs? I found the drivers side easier. Remove the air intake and look for the three (3) coil packs.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do you know what gap they come with?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts