Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Sorry, unless you're racing your Z on a circuit and know how to adjust a coilover, I don't recommend them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I prefer BC Racing or ISC coilovers. Not much difference between them. If you have mechanical experience, there are dozens of installation "how to's" on the internet. However, after installation, you'll definitely need an alignment.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
It's also worth noting that any height adjustment to a coilover setup will affect toe and camber settings, so another alignment will need to be done.

·
Premium Member
2006 350 Z Grand Touring
7 Posts
I'm picking up mine this week after getting the KSport Coil-overs installed and the alignment done. Set them about 1/2 way down. I'll let you know how they ride. The stock stuff was pretty beat up and rode like a go-cart....:geek::geek::geek:

·
Premium Member
2006 350 Z Grand Touring
7 Posts
Any improvement in ride quality using the KSport?
I like them so far. Seem much smoother than the dead stockers. Have them set about half way down. I'll fire off an update once I have more time on them. And after this stay at home stuff is done!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Feel free to check out these options:

• APEXi ExV Coilovers.
  • Tanabe Sustec Pro Coilovers.
  • Stance XR Coilovers.
  • H&R Street Coilovers.
  • APEXi Evolution Coilovers.
  • BC Racing Coilovers.
  • Jump To Our Winner.
At the end of the day, it will still depend on your preference but you might as well take some time to do research before purchasing and installing one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts