Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are we getting together this Saturday? If so was thinking of heading to Bishop's Castle: http://www.moosh.net/mark/castle/
Looks like a nice drive. There are several ways they show to get there. I was taking The Scenic Route, from Colorado Springs, is to take Hwy. 115 south to Florence, turn left at the first traffic light onto Hwy. 67, turn right onto Hwy 96 in Wetmore and at the next junction you will see signs for the BishopCastle. Turn left there onto Hwy. 165 and it's 12 miles.
Was thinking of meeting up at the World Arena (WA) in Colorado Springs. Its right off of 25 and Circle. I can give direction to the WA if needed.Let me know asap if you're going to attend.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Whoo-hooo!!! Got two ppl interested. I was thinking of meeting at the World Arena at 12pm. Figure leave at the lastest 12:30. Should be perfect timing with the most sun and the warmer temps.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also for those that are interested... I was thinking of taking 78 to 25 on the way back.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got this bit of info:
Originally posted by syke27
Just a heads up too everyone....Temps are gonna be mid 60's in southern CO on Sat,should put it around 55 in the mountains.....I took a ride through there on Wednsday and roads were clear and not even any snow on the ground......

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hey Robert! Terri pointed me here, I may be up for this, I will have to see what is going on this weekend with everyone but if I'm free I'll go tear around the mountains. She needs to stretch her legs alittle anyways.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Robert! Terri pointed me here, I may be up for this, I will have to see what is going on this weekend with everyone but if I'm free I'll go tear around the mountains. She needs to stretch her legs alittle anyways.
OK... Glad you might be able to make it but I don't know who you or Terri are. LOL BTW

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So who all is coming/going? Quote and post your name below mine:

-Robert_K: '03 Black Coupe

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I'm Brian and Jinxxycat is Terri, she is a moderator on here.

If I can go,

-Brian (echo5): '03 Black Coupe

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Morning boy & girls!!! Reminder today meeting at the world arena at 12pm and on the road by 12:30.
Are you going to come Brian?
BTW: Here is the whole route I planned:

-From World Arena take Cheyenne Meadows to Nevada / 115
-Take Nevada / 115 South to Florence
-Turn Left at first (1st) traffic light onto CO-67 / Main St
-Turn Right onto CO-96 in Wetmore (Follow Signs for Castle)
-Turn Left onto CO-165 / Greenhorn Hwy. (Bishop Castle is 12 miles)

Return Trip:
-Take CO-165 North toward CR_361 / Ophir Creek Rd.
-Turn Right onto CO-96
-Turn Left onto CO-45 / Pueblo Blvd
-Turn Right onto US-50
-Take US-50 to I-25 North

1 - 9 of 9 Posts