Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone suggest a good car club to join in melbourne? Would like to do some track time and also some road drives!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Yes as Scathing said. This club is good. They going to have the Mystery drive on Mornington. Also Beginning of Next year they have the Tassie Tour. Which described in the latest SPEED magazine.

Cheers
Yun

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Also the WRX-club is great as they have lots of track and social events that are run really well. BMW-club is good also as they also have a good calendar.

So what do you want from the club? If you want lot's of track events that arer run really well then you can't go past the WRX-club. They also have lots of cruises and social events. If you want people with similar cars then the NDSOC is where you'll meet the most Zed owners. Though their calendar is nowhere as comprehensive as the WRX or BMW clubs.

Still, once you join any club, you can particilate in the track-events organized by the other tracks without any problems.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I think i like the BMW club better than WRX club :p

I like them all. I end up going to events with anyone who runs them well, and with a not too many people.

Also as I mentioned, once you're a member of one club, you can go and run with other clubs when they have their events. It's pretty normal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.