Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem that recently started with my 350Z touring roadster.

Its new, less than 6000 miles.

Whenever I turn all the way to the left or right, for instance pulling into a parking spot, there is a clicking noise and you can feel it on the peddle, as if something is shifting or loose in the front end or the steering column. If the car was front wheel drive, you would swear it was a CV joint problem, but there aren't any CV joints on the front of a rear-wheel drive car.

You can also feel it if you break hard, there is a click which you can feel in the break.

The dealership spent most of yesterday tightening every bolt on the front end, and made no difference. Now they are ordering struts..

I anyone has had a similar problem, it'd love to here from you

thanks

Paul

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
First, welcome to the board Paul. That sucks about the click. I've never experienced this myself, but I'm someone here can give you some suggestions. Good luck and let us know how things turn out.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
hmm i have never heard of this either, but maybe this is a new problem that will soon rise in others. it sounds like somethign is loose, but if the dealer tightened everything then i dont know what to say

1 - 5 of 5 Posts