Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they sell clear tail lights for the 350Z? If so where? I need the URL.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've had my Daytona Blue Touring 350Z for about three weeks...I'm in love! I bought the NISMO Rear Spoiler, clear side reflectors for the front bumper, Z emblems for the front and back, a front grill and a clear bra....I don't have it back yet, but I can't wait!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Word from on high (me) is that anyone installing these in their Z will be :banned: :biggrin:

:DiRN:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, they aren't on sale yet for the 350Z. I really want clear lights. I already replaced the other orange ones with clear...I like that look much better. Are there problems with the installation or function of the lights on other cars?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, being a woman and all, if I want clear I think I should have it. Why is it taboo? Altimas and Maximas have them. My blue car looks like a flag with those red lights!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
It's taboo because they're ugly. I don't think there's ever been a car that Altezzas actually looked good on (IS300s included).

And Blue, just because silly rice boys but them on their Hondas doesn't mean that they're okay in the Honda world. My Civic will certainly never see Altezzas

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcome. I don't scare easily. I am turned off with the red tail lights. I would love to find all clear and silver with just a red bulb, but no such luck. Just b/c someone thinks they are ugly doesn't make me agree, I like them and find they look very nice with Daytona Blue. My tint guy is having a blast helping me with the car. When I got the windshield tinted those dots on the front by the rearview mirror caused uneven adhesion. So he created a sticker for me, some people say it's ugly, I'll post a pic next week to get some opinions. Ya think?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Nov 18 2004, 12:49 AM
It's taboo because they're ugly.  I don't think there's ever been a car that Altezzas actually looked good on (IS300s included).

And Blue, just because silly rice boys but them on their Hondas doesn't mean that they're okay in the Honda world.  My Civic will certainly never see Altezzas

:lol:

Calm down dude....didn't mean to put your panties in a bunch just making a GENERAL statement since it seems like the majority of people that has these are the HONDA boys a.k.a. RICERS.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got the link....it says they aren't available yet....COMING SOON!!!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by BlueDragonZ@Nov 18 2004, 12:56 AM
HONDA boys a.k.a. RICERS.

So basically what you're saying is that all Honda boys are ricers. When I think there's actually a huge distinction between the two. Yes, I agree that most ricers own Hondas, Civics in particular (in fact I just saw a 6th Civic hatch yesterday with an SiR sticker on the back on it, those stupid rear bumper holes/lights/whatever the **** they are, and an exhaust that went down to the ground at a 45 degree angle than should back up at a 45 degree angle no more than an inch above the ground), but I think there are a lot of Honda boys who aren't ricers.

And anyway, it's 1am and I've spent the past two days removing viruses from computers for one of my clients who got hit so hard this week that they're paying a programming consultant to help out, so I'm just looking to get a little excitement going. Haha.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Here dude have a little :drink2:

You can take what I said how you want to take, I'm not arguing... :headshake:

Have another :drink2:

:lol:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
i agree, no altezzas on the Z

my .02