Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get them?? If someone starts to make these they will become rich...can't tell you how many people are looking for these all over different boards. I also want to throw led strips under them.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I still need to make the DIY. I lost all of my pics from when I did it when I reformated my computer though.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Yeah, they are expensive. I just figured I'd throw that out there as a suggestion, though, cause the ones like Ray's are the only clear strips I've ever seen that weren't originally from Ares. And Terry (zeetoyz) has them too I believe, maybe he got them somewhere other than Clear Corners.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I imagine that bending reflective plastic and it's casing into a certain shape isn't the easiest DIY.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would think that all you would have to do is take apart the headlight, take the strip out and send it to a lighting company or a company that makes prismatic sheets or lens?? Have them fab something up that looks identical??width length thickness

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Me and Conceyted have called a couple places to have them fabricated and they want an a$$load to make a mold of these. The first place I called said it would be $100 each piece even if I ordered 50 of them. I have to keep searching.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I hate to say it, but I don't think there will be any updates for a while. I wish that weren't the case though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts