Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was recently screwed over and turned upside down by the dealer, I need to clean it. Whats the best way to clean all the panels and what do you guys recommend to clean up the smell. At 31 days old, the new car smell is already gone :(

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Sorry your experience at the dealership was a disappointment.

303 Areospace is a good cleaner/protectant for the interior panels. Remember not to spray ANY cleaner DIRECTLY onto the panels....put some on a cloth or sponge ..then appy it to the surface you want to clean.

Link:

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[/quote]

Is 303 better than armorall? I do have some 303 back from the Miata days, we used to use it to protect the soft-top

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
[/quote]

Is 303 better than armorall? I do have some 303 back from the Miata days, we used to use it to protect the soft-top
<div align="right">[snapback]63407[/snapback]
[/quote]

303 is better than armor all in my opinion, but I still use the armor all wipes (with the yellow bar) on my interior panels since the difference is negligable for the price difference. I also used to apply armor all interior cleaner/protector that does not contain any type of grease. I just use the wipes as they are much easier to use and easier to find.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
You might want to stay away from ArmorAll because it does leave a greasy mess behind that is difficult to evenly spread out. The wipes are ok to use. The 303 is a great product. I normally just use warm soapy water and it works very well.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Yeah, if it's that dirty, I would use warm water, soap and a cloth first to get the majority of the dirt off. Once you feel comfortable with how clean it is, then use the protectant.

Remember, when cleaning the car, start from the inside and work your way out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie and have only recently picked up my Z in the UK. The dealer has left all sorts of greasy marks on the insides of the doors and dash. How can i get rid of these?

Kris

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
[/quote]

Try to just use warm soapy water at first or bring it in and tell them to clean it since they are the ones that did it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts