Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after i had my 03 front tires replaced after 18000 miles, i just had to replace them again at 33000 miles,, and once again the tires had irregular alignment whear. what the heck is going on! can someone tell me if there is a class action lawsuit out there about how obviously there is something wrong with the front end on the z. and it is not just the 03 but also the 04's as well

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
hmm i am not sure if there is one, maybe there should be. i know that they extended the alignment warranty, but this wont solve the problem though.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
There was talk about a class action lawsuit, but I haven't heard anything in a long time. I think that it would be hard to win since Nissan has, at this point, at least released a bandaid fix, even if, as in your case, it is only temporary. And yes, there are 04s with the problem, but not many

·
Registered
538 Posts
Originally posted by pryerpalm@Nov 24 2004, 09:34 PM
after i had my 03 front tires replaced after 18000 miles, i just had to replace them again at 33000 miles,, and once again the tires had irregular alignment whear. what the heck is going on! can someone tell me if there is a class action lawsuit out there about how obviously there is something wrong with the front end on the z. and it is not just the 03 but also the 04's as well

Does the car pull to the right? If so, this condition must be corrected before the alignment will do any good.

You PM'ed me ealier, is this the subject you were talking about?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
On my 03 350Z, I received a notice from Nissan back in April 2004, talking about front end alignment was ****** up from the factory, and Nissan had to fix it. They said that they would prorate any tire replacements up to 30,000 miles. I am sorry, but I do not have the notice anymore. However, I did experience very serious inside tire wear on the Z, similar to a negative camber issue. Contact Nissan....they might still have info about the problem/"recall".....

Hope this helps!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts