Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excellent bunch of guys. Having my new lights done up by them and all i can say is their customer relations is top notch. I know most have seen their work on my350z.com but if not, check out their forums for the more up to date pictures and mods. Their work is also top notchand have heard zero complaints at all. Well worth the money IMO.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
What did you do? I can't see anything on that site since I'm not a member.

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, i pasted the forum link instead of the main page link. fixed it. but once my lights are done, i will post pics. Got a set of the 2006 bi-xenon and having them color matched silverstone with the sti clear lens upgrade.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
I really want some '06 lights painted LS w/ the R8 mod.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow, some of those designs look really good.

·
Registered
22 Posts
how much did it cost, with out the purchase of your headlights. I'm looking to color match and clear mine out too. PM me if you want

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys! I figure it's about time to get my butt over here and create an account. I don't spend much time on my350 anymore since the forums on my own site are getting pretty busy, but i'll try and stop in over here and check things out once in a while as well. So anyway... Hello!!! :)

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it is a shame initial impressions are never lasting. though i had a good experience it seems that others have not. I am closing this thread since another already exists

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.