Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just throwing the idea up in the air and seeing what kind of interest there is for a cruise somewhere sometime. :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PerfZ and Old School are in Columbus area....might want to hit them up. We've done cruises thru the Amish country up north a couple of times too. Where would you be cruising? Cinci is like 5 hours from here tho. :dunno: `
Well, I'm not sure where we'd be crusing. I'm just throwing the idea out there to see what kind of interest and ideas there are!!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Just throwing the idea up in the air and seeing what kind of interest there is for a cruise somewhere sometime. :shiftdrive:
I dont know a lot of good roads to cruise on around here, but I'd be up for it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to see there is some interest!! I'll do some research on some roads and see what I can come up with. If anyone knows of some decent roads please tell!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey guys check out the Southern Ohio Drive thread under the Greak Lakes section. It's only a few days away but anyone who can make it out is welcome. It should be fun. Let me know if you can come because i'm trying to organize things.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Just giving this a little bump since there hasnt been much action lately. So what are people thinking about dates? This weekend works pretty well for me.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just giving this a little bump since there hasnt been much action lately. So what are people thinking about dates? This weekend works pretty well for me.
This Sunday would be great. We could possibly meet up somwhere and then cruise to a park and get some grill action going?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts