1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Im definately buying two of them when they are available

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I like em... and can I say, what is with these people who won't let you right click images and then save as... I've been to some sights where you can't do that, but you can navigate to the actual pic on their webserver. And regardless, even if you can't do that, print screen is always helpful.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dunno Chuck, seems that if someone wants to show other ppl their products that it would be beneficial to share the photo, but whatever. Maybe since it is a new product they are doing it to keep down on the imposters? Whatever, i got round that obstical very easily! LMAO you are finding pics on ppls servers...

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
The right-click thing used to bother me, but I've had to go into the code and suck out the links so many times now that I don't even care about it anymore. Haha

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well my emblems finally came on Friday! Can't wait to get them on my baby! I think I will see if my buddy Vinnie (he has a 300ZX TT and works in a body shop) will lend his services and get them on for me....I don't trust myself to do it right, and w/ them being close to $100 I don't want them on all crooked or something.....

Question too, for the rear emblem, they don't come w/ posts, should I get him to fill in the holes, or will the posts come out of hamburger emblem and get put into new emblem or what??? Thanks guys,

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Yeah, after your home surgery on the radiator cap, I don't blame you for not trusting yourself with the chrome emblems.
</span>

·
Registered
1,735 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
You're right Chuck, that really does look good. I wonder what my SB would looks like with Z center caps painted to match. Hmm

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Bebopin Spike@Jul 23 2004, 01:32 AM
Here's mine:

<span style="color:darkblue">Looks good!

(Although I think that OCC sticker is a little silly, but to each his own.)</span>

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I need sunglasses, that thing is so shiny. Very nice.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by DiRN@Jul 19 2004, 03:49 PM
<span style="color:darkblue">Yeah, after your home surgery on the radiator cap, I don't blame you for not trusting yourself with the chrome emblems. 
</span>

Actually it was the oil filler cap!
Funny thing is that I will do grounding kit, exhaust and intake installation, but the emblems are something I don't want to try my hand at? Wierd? Yes, oh well, you all know I am a freak and don't do things normally anyhow...

Can't wait to get them on, the boyz have been slammed cross the street, soon, soon...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts