145 Posts
Very, very disturbing...

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by kcobean@Sep 2 2004, 11:11 AM
Very, very disturbing...

What exactly did you expect to see on a link titled "girlfight vid"??? Your mother's knitting class?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
they hit like girls! (what'd I expect?!?)

sorry, after years of brazilian Jujitsu, I keep expecting to see a choke or an armlock...always disappointed when a fight 'ends' instead of 'finishes'.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why do a choke or armlock, when you could just shove those long girly fingernails right into your opponent's eyes? ****, throw in a good ole chop to the throat while you're at it.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
People don't use Jujitsu when they're angry, people use Jujitsu when they are either defending themselves or trying kill/maim (sp?) someone.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
True dat, Lo Fi... The JJ guys I know just smile & clean house....

But it is funny watchin somebody wake up from a choke! (cough, sputter, flail, foam at the mouth...)

All those wild punches...a gal could hurt herself worse than her opponent...That's where chokes & locks come in...don't want to break a nail, if it can be helped. Maiming hints from Heloise.

·
Registered
360 Posts
That **** was awesome
The 1st video, the girl in the black WHOOPED her ass gangsta style. In that 2nd video, that girl in the pink shirt shoulda put her in the full nelson when she was "hitter it (her) from behind"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts