Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Chicago Land

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  one_Quick_Z 
#1 ·
Hello I was just wondering were do your clubs meet up at in this area I live about 70 miles outside of chicago and Im looking for some fellow Z's... I go to all of the local area carshows in about a 35 mile radius and have yet to see another one at a show

#5 ·
Check out ChicagoZ.com
great choice...they post up a lot of shows and meets on their site...check out Great Lakes Dragaway too...they have scheduled "tuner" nights there and you can meet up with a lot of "Z" owners up there...the Chicagoland area plays host to a lot of drifting events (Toyota Park) and Hot Import Nights (HIN)...my friends and I meet up at Streets of Woodfield during the summer months (Tuesday nights)...also, on those hot summer nights, hit the city, there is a late night street scene that is unbelievable...it can be a lot of hit-n-miss cruising but there are plenty of street bikes and imports in Chicago...just be cool and don't have attitude...I've made some great friends on those late night meets and have seen a lot of jerkies get their ass' handed to them...see you out there.

#6 ·
Yeah I have heard about woodfield I just havent had a chance to go there maybe this summer I will get up there with some of my friends.... It would just be nice to meet some fellow Z's ha right now i just have to settle for a s2000 and s10's with vette motors ugh and the hoards of stangs and camaros lol but its always good to meet new car people got to love cruising

#7 ·
QUOTE (One_Quick_Z @ Jan 11 2008, 09:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=475340
Yeah I have heard about woodfield I just havent had a chance to go there maybe this summer I will get up there with some of my friends.... It would just be nice to meet some fellow Z's ha right now i just have to settle for a s2000 and s10's with vette motors ugh and the hoards of stangs and camaros lol but its always good to meet new car people got to love cruising
Windy City club is holding the Midwest Regional 1st weekend in June. Google it, I'm sure it will link you to the club.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.