Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
i seriously do not like it. looks like ass, they tried too hard to make it look like the old camaros. but hey, at least they did not try the bandit style 6.6 look

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I go with FUGLY. It looks like a curvy version of a 1968 Fiat Dino Coupe (Bertone). (look it up in the archives, kiddos). And any American car is crap, period, with the exception of the Ford GT, Viper and C6 Corvette, which are flagship cars. I will stick with my Z and S4.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I think it looks great. Only prob is the fact of what everyone is saying. American companies come up with these concepts that look incerdible and then the post production version looks like a$$ and is normally overweight and underpowered.

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
Originally posted by Richard 350z@Mar 31 2004, 12:48 AM
I go with FUGLY.  It looks like a curvy version of a 1968 Fiat Dino Coupe (Bertone).  (look it up in the archives, kiddos).  And any American car is crap, period, with the exception of the Ford GT, Viper and C6 Corvette, which are flagship cars.  I will stick with my Z and S4.

i agree

·
Registered
67 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Mar 31 2004, 11:10 AM
I think it looks great. Only prob is the fact of what everyone is saying. American companies come up with these concepts that look incerdible and then the post production version looks like a$$ and is normally overweight and underpowered.

So the 427 ci LS7 coming in the 2005.5 Z06s are underpowered? The 03 Cobra's underpowered? The Ford GT is underpowered? ****, an LS1 F Body or Vette is underpowered?

No offense, but I honestly think the production version cars being underpowered went away when the Viper showed up in 94--everyone's been trying to beat Dodge since. Just my .02

1 - 16 of 16 Posts