Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
i have no real comment, that's just typical streetfire.net crap lol I hate that site, so I guess its just my biased response

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ok so I went down to a secluded stretch of road, against an 07gt eclipse (also mt), I am an 06mt 350z - nismo intake/exhaust/nice sticky rubber, eclipse apparently had intake/exhaust/sticky tires/aftermarket clutch.

From a roll all the way to 100 I had a car on him the whole time.
From a 20 we were dead even, then he took me out by half a car two times.

from what I've learned ... on paper they seem like pigs with no power, on the back road he was a worthy opponent imo.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
QUOTE (FloridaZ07 @ Apr 22 2008, 04:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=520600
Ok so I went down to a secluded stretch of road, against an 07gt eclipse (also mt), I am an 06mt 350z - nismo intake/exhaust/nice sticky rubber, eclipse apparently had intake/exhaust/sticky tires/aftermarket clutch.

From a roll all the way to 100 I had a car on him the whole time.
From a 20 we were dead even, then he took me out by half a car two times.

from what I've learned ... on paper they seem like pigs with no power, on the back road he was a worthy opponent imo.

How about on the corners?

I'm quickly bored with a car that only goes fast in a straight line. :rolf2:

·
Registered
341 Posts
yea, I was wondering about the twisties too? I do kinda like the look of the Eclipse (don't bash me TOO hard, lol)..........I mean, I would ride in it if my girlfriend had one..., yea, thats what I really meant to say...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
QUOTE (Nerb @ Apr 23 2008, 12:36 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=520676
yea, I was wondering about the twisties too? I do kinda like the look of the Eclipse (don't bash me TOO hard, lol)..........I mean, I would ride in it if my girlfriend had one..., yea, thats what I really meant to say...
no idea about twisties, my wife has an 06 gt auto - It corners pretty well, I still like the Z better though, if I had to get something similar to a Z i would prob get an eclipse but with MT

21 - 25 of 25 Posts