Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
in a strange head cocked to the side way it looks good. but i am not sure.... i agree nice photo...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
aston martin?
DB350

I like it a lot, but it makes the Z look kinda like a duck-billed platypus.

If it took its elements from originality, and not another designer, then I would definitely consider it.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Chris, thank you very much for that link!! Love the front and sides of that kit :wub:

Anyone know what seats are in that Z?

You are most welcome, Pavel. :yourock:

If you like the front, you should see the rear! :) more grill work.

(grills come with kit)

I have noticed it is difficult to find the Black X Metal on the DAMD site for Z33. As it's not listed under "NISSAN" but under "NEW"

here is a direct link to Black X Metal for Z33.. http://www.damd.co.jp/products/nissan/fairladyz04_bm.html

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
first theres the kit to make the Z look like an F360, now a kit to make it look like an Aston Martin

:jerkit:

that looks like a pshop though, its a coupe with convertible rear fenders :rolf2:

god daaaaaaaaamn do i love those tan leather Sparco Milano seats.........one day

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I don't like it at all. Way too pimp for me. What a shame someone thinks enough of this kit to sell it.

·
Registered
788 Posts
:OMG:
looks xpensive (bulletproof) :irock:
Never a fan of wanna-be body kits. To me they all say, "I wish I had something else." I like the way the 350Z looks. I don't want it to look like an AM or Ferrari. A body kit should functionally improve aerodynamics and visually enhance the original shape -- not try to change it to look like a completely different make and model.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Never a fan of wanna-be body kits. To me they all say, "I wish I had something else." I like the way the 350Z looks. I don't want it to look like an AM or Ferrari. A body kit should functionally improve aerodynamics and visually enhance the original shape -- not try to change it to look like a completely different make and model.
Well said. I agree about kits that try too hard to look like something else. Why buy a Z if one is not happy with it in the first place?

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
THAT car looks gorgeous. I can't see ANYONE driving that thing down the street though. With a kit like that, you'd never make it out of the driveway.

It has way too much :bling: for me too.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts