Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha j/k! Its just this POS chevy aveo rental car for while the Z is in the shop getting fixed from getting hit last week. My god is this one slow ugly cheap little car. I would rather a neon. Oh well im stuck with it for the week.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by SCDOO 2@Jun 14 2004, 10:04 AM
Oooooo!!! You'll really get the girls with that.  Hahaha. 

**** yeah will be pullin in the
with that monster

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Do you shrink down like those guys in the commercial? Cause that would actually be pretty cool

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by DiRN@Jun 14 2004, 10:35 AM
Do you shrink down like those guys in the commercial?  Cause that would actually be pretty cool

Oh yeah thats the car in the commercial where all those pople are getting out of the car right?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I'm not sure, but I was talking about the one with the four guys playing basketball who get in the car and all of a sudden are really really small

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah thats the one I was thinking of. It is roomy but doesnt take away from the the fact its like driving a go cart but not as much fun.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I got a Nissan Murano (PPW) for my $40 per day rental coverage on my car insurance, while my Audi is in the body shop. I like it. Same engine as 350Z, but detuned in the Murano.

Picture it in Pikes Peak White

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I was just lookin at the pic again. You should ask if you can keep those wheels for your Z. Haha

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha yeah those 14's will fill out the wheel wells nicely. And those 185/60/14's will give some serious grip

·
Registered
378 Posts
Originally posted by Richard 350z@Jun 14 2004, 12:04 PM
I got a Nissan Murano (PPW) for my $40 per day rental coverage on my car insurance, while my Audi is in the body shop.  I like it.  Same engine as 350Z, but detuned in the Murano.

I saw a black one yesterday wit spinnas. LOL

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
i had an escalade chasing me across texas saturday with 3 spinnas! lol.. musta lost one no the freeway somwhere.. he was keeping up with me at 105mph for quite a while.. I thought those 80lb wheels should have slowed him down a bit.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Jun 14 2004, 02:19 PM
Ha yeah those 14's will fill out the wheel wells nicely. And those 185/60/14's will give some serious grip

Those'd be perfect for some 1320s!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Hugo1669+Jun 14 2004, 12:58 PM-->QUOTE (Hugo1669 @ Jun 14 2004, 12:58 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Richard 350z
@Jun 14 2004, 12:04 PM
I got a Nissan Murano (PPW) for my $40 per day rental coverage on my car insurance, while my Audi is in the body shop.  I like it.  Same engine as 350Z, but detuned in the Murano.

I saw a black one yesterday wit spinnas. LOL

I bet ya that was dope yo!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jun 14 2004, 01:16 PM

That's worse than the corolla I was relegated to drive!!!!

And that escalade, wonder if it had those cheapie spinners you can get at pepboys for like $29.99 for all 4!!!!

Or I'd hate to see what it hit when it went flying off!

I would take a corolla in a heartbeat over this thing. They said I can trade it in on a different car when they get more in later. Thats all that was left at the rental place. I dont know I might just keep it for the week just so that I will really be happy for when I get the Z back.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by 350z@Jun 14 2004, 03:14 PM
that is dam ulgy, i feel bad u gotta drive that, LOL

And trust me it looks so much worse in person.

Hmm I wonder if they have Chevy Aveo forums like these? That would be even funnier.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts