Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

It took me forever to decide what 19" rims to install on my roadster. I finally chose the Enkei RPF1s because they were available immediately in Australia (I couldn't bear weeks of agonising wait for overseas order to arrive); reasonably priced; and lightweight.

The rims are beautifully made with a lot of attention to detail. The valve stems were anodised blue aluminium with blue valve caps included. The rims came with a choice of two Enkei racing centre caps. I chose the flat type as opposed to the raised one. The centre cap is secured by six screws, the logo is embossed on a graphite looking metal plate. The front rim 19"X8.5 weighs only 9.02 kg and the rear 19"X9.5 weighs 9.5 kg. The rim is not forged like the popular Volks, but manufactured with MAT technology. The finish looks smooth with no ripples visible. Overall, I am very impressed with the quality.

Tyres fitted Bridgestones S03s 245/35 R19 fronts, and 275/35R19 rears, The rears look FAT!

I had the rims fitted and balanced by Donnellan Tyres in Box Hill. Mark provided a great deal, prompt and professional service. I highly recommend them.

Well here are the picts:
[attachmentid=12911]

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, I am considering the Nismo S tune suspension kit. I would like a 20mm drop front and rear. i think 35mm is too much

Matt

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
afaik the nismo s tune use entry level non-adjustable Tokico shocks

i just bought from 350zsource the Tokico Dspec shocks for $790 shipped, and they offer a very wide range of adjustability from soft to hard, and adjusts both rebound AND compression

you could then match them with any springs u want. I went with the Tanabe NF210 which is a 1-1.2" drop and progressive spring rates the same as stock at their peak

and itll be alot cheaper than the Nismo for arguably better parts

just my 0.02 cents......

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Matt,

Those wheels are HOT... LOVE THEM MAN!!!! beautiful.... really cannot find other words to describe that! Top choice!

cheers,

richie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts