Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Feb 10 2004, 07:31 AM
i just did a quick search through the internet, and never said it was the best fool

Check YO' self Fool...Biatch...East side

Hey I bet I know your new Screen name at 350z.com...

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
how would these perform compared to say the s-tunes? are they adjustable?.. that is a kick ass price for coilovers

·
Registered
264 Posts
What do these basic coilovers do

·
Registered
587 Posts
Originally posted by shift z@Feb 10 2004, 09:47 PM

TEIN Basic Damper Coilover Kit (without Upper Mount) for Nissan 350Z 03-UP

Here is a great entry level tuned coil-over suspension kit that is a big step above the 'Sleeve Type Coilover' kits with performance struts or shocks. These kits have all the high quality and high performance as all the high end Adjustable Suspension Kits, but are reasonably priced. All kits are ride height adjustable. The damping force (compression & rebound) is non-adjustable. Twin tube design allows the kit to be overhauled.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Originally posted by Chazzg+Feb 10 2004, 11:19 PM-->QUOTE (Chazzg @ Feb 10 2004, 11:19 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-shift z
@Feb 10 2004, 09:47 PM

TEIN Basic Damper Coilover Kit (without Upper Mount) for Nissan 350Z 03-UP

Here is a great entry level tuned coil-over suspension kit that is a big step above the 'Sleeve Type Coilover' kits with performance struts or shocks. These kits have all the high quality and high performance as all the high end Adjustable Suspension Kits, but are reasonably priced. All kits are ride height adjustable. The damping force (compression & rebound) is non-adjustable. Twin tube design allows the kit to be overhauled.

thx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts