Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To: All NJZ Club Members

I received a call from Bethanie Warnock (Warnock Dealership Co-Owner) today regarding a Special Event that they are having for one of their former employees who has taken ill with Cancer. She asked since we are car enthusiasts, if we would be interested in supporting this event. They are having a "Car / Motorcycle Run For Kathleen Shannon" on Sunday, September 12th. It is a Poker Run /Fund Raiser through North Jersey (Approx. 60 Mile Trip, Beautiful Drive) that will end up at the Chaterbox Restaurant in Sussex County. There will be door prizes, 50/50 etc. The fee to participate is $20.00 for two people, $30 for three or more people. The starting point for the trip will be Warnock Dodge Chrysler Jeep, 175 Route 10, East Hanover, NJ; Run will go from 9:00 AM to Approx. Noon.

This event sounds like a lot of fun and it is for a great cause. It is also another chance for us to enjoy driving our cars. (It is a rain or shine event; we could still drive our everyday cars if the weather is bad). Warnock Nissan has been very good to our club, and I would like to return the support and get our club to participate in this event. Please get back to me and let me know if you will participate. I told Bethanie if we got a good response, I would get back to her with a planned car count. (Would help them for planning purposes). A copy of their Event Flyer can be found on there Web Site "warnockauto.com". (Note: I tried to copy it into this email, but it didn't work).

This is a good chance to once again show off our great membership participation. Hope to see you all at this Event!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts