Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 2005 350z roadster and i want to throw in a deck and a sub. I've read a lot about installing a sub in the the 350z coupe, but not much about the roadster. Well my truck space is very limited and i have no clue where to put the sub, other than replacing the oem one with an aftermarket one. I was just looking for information about what i will need to install an aftermarket sub and deck in the 350z roadster and where i can install the sub. Also if i wanted to install it where the oem sub is, what do i need and how can i do it. I'm willing to spend about $600 and all im looking for is a deck and one sub. Please let me know what you guys suggest and how to install everything and what i will need. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
whats up buddy i've had my roadster for about 4 months and getting the sub right in the roadster was a pain.
I've put over $1900 into the box and speakers and i'm still having trouble with the spot behind the driver seat if you want i can pics for you. Most of that price was paying someone to keep redooing the box :doh: . i would hate to see someone pay that much for something i've already paid for. Just let me know...

Kevin

·
Registered
17 Posts
whats up buddy i've had my roadster for about 4 months and getting the sub right in the roadster was a pain.
I've put over $1900 into the box and speakers and i'm still having trouble with the spot behind the driver seat if you want i can pics for you. Most of that price was paying someone to keep redooing the box :doh: . i would hate to see someone pay that much for something i've already paid for. Just let me know...
Kevin
I would Love to hear about your story.. I just bought myself a 05' Blue Roadster and am looking into Audio options including a head unit and sub setup.. Could ya post Pics?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts