Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys thanks for accepting me on here, i need to ask if anyone has got or could take a photo of the connector that joins the hazard light switch and 2 heated seat switches to the main loom, the connector is located just back from the gear stick boot if you can imagine were 6th gear is just there .mine has broken and I don’t want to replace the whole harness I can solder the wires just need to know which goes to which any help would be much appreciated I’ve been scrolling the net all morning with no luck. It’s easy to get to i just popped up the gear shift surround and it is right there, my car is 2003 track model thanks again guys 🤞🏻

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Not sure where you're located, but you may want to contact your local Z car club. There's sure to be a local member who may be willing to let you take a closer look at the connector on his/her wiring harness. Pictures are of limited value for what you're trying to do. Besides, a six-pack of someone's favorite beverage to do a favor is small and time-honored tradition to carry on!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts