Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
inspired by others on this site, I sanded and primed, then had my body shop paint them with House of Kolor candy brandywine along with my engine covers to match my powdercoated engine parts and brakes. It brings the whole theme of the car together.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
all looks awesome.....you need some fluid covers to match.

:cheers:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Looks great! Loved your car at Zdayz. I had thought that was you behind us this morning on the Dragon

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sick man. I want to put red leather in my silver Z... and I'm looking at having the Stillen SC by next spring. How do you like it?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
[/quote]

Looks good man. Not to get off the subject, but I'm looking at going F/I and want to know what you think of your stillen. Is it safe do you have to do anything else to your engine.
thanks steve

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Beautiful! This is becoming a trend... :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love the stillen. It doesn't have the power potential of the other kits out there (only about 340 to the wheels), but its also the only setup, besides APS that I am aware of that hasn't blown an engine, and at this time is the only CARB legal kit for you californians. It doesn't need anything else with it, and is a simple straightforward installation with great instructions for the DIY'er. Also, it doesn't require cutting or anything like that. Every piece mounts into a stock mounting hole.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
[/quote]
A little, but its not too bad. It took getting used to the reflections of the trees along with the sun combined at first, but now I don't even notice it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts