Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took delivery of my 05 track model a week ago and already feeling the need to push past the 300hp mark. has anyone done the cat delete? will it throw check engine lights? looking to do pulleys and intake also. where is the money best spent?

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by 05trackZ@Jul 12 2005, 12:12 AM
Just took delivery of my 05 track model a week ago and already feeling the need to push past the 300hp mark. has anyone done the cat delete? will it throw check engine lights? looking to do pulleys and intake also. where is the money best spent?
[snapback]130418[/snapback]​

Alot of people have put test pipes on their Z including myself. I know some cars it has thrown the check engine light but there are fixes for that. i would say go with a full exhaust, test pipes, pulleys, and a intake!! after this its really going to depend on your goals as far as engine mods.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by JTS2005+Jul 11 2005, 10:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-05trackZ
@Jul 12 2005, 12:12 AM
[snapback]130418[/snapback]​

Alot of people have put test pipes on their Z including myself. I know some cars it has thrown the check engine light but there are fixes for that. i would say go with a full exhaust, test pipes, pulleys, and a intake!! after this its really going to depend on your goals as far as engine mods.
[snapback]130419[/snapback]​

how complicated is the fix if it does throw a light? is there any intake that works any better than the rest? they all seem to make the same hp claims.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts