Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are any manufacturers of carbon fibre interior pieces (eg centre console, door handle trims, arm rests etc) for RHD Z's?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen pictures of these somewhere.. was a japanese site. I will see what i can find out.
Thanks for that - you are always very helpful!

PS Your tutorials are fantastic!

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
check out evo-r.net

theyre based in US, but they source their parts from Taiwan, so both RHD and LHD pieces are available, just email them

i have the primaru dry carbon gauge overlays (6 pieces). Bought them from japanparts.com. When i first fit them i wasnt sure about the look, but theyve grown on me and everyone comments on them

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
If you are looking for RHD FULL CF interiors.... go to the following site...

http://www.4x4prostaff.com/fairlady-z/z-pa...ful.cgi?page=10

I will want to get the full door interior trims, they just make the car looks quite nice as the M3 CSL interior touch!

If you need someone in Japan to organise shipment or purchase those items for you, send me a PM, then I will forward you a reliable person to do that for you!

cheers,

richie

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Woah! If my Babel Fish translation is correct - those interior door panels a listed at YEN 100,800 for CF ($845)and YEN 111,300 in Kevlar ($933). The dash console lists at YEN 36,750 for the CF ($308) and YEN 47,250 for Kevlar ($396). I need to quit my job and start making CF. Man!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Z350Lover & TiPiace...I appreciate the assistance.

FYI I emailed Jay from evo-r and apparently the only RHD piece they make is for the door switches. Those Japanese parts look pretty cool though.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For those who are CF inclined another website is rsw.ne.jp - I think these are the same as those Jay from evo-r sells.

Does anyone know what type of rims are on the Silver Z on the 4x4prostaff.com site?

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
For those who are CF inclined another website is rsw.ne.jp - I think these are the same as those Jay from evo-r sells.

Does anyone know what type of rims are on the Silver Z on the 4x4prostaff.com site?
i dont see any z on that site

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dont see any z on that site
Click on the link a few posts up and check out the second and third photos. I think they are Leonhardiritt Lanze - anyone know who sells them other than Superstar Wheels in Japan?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Um like exoticwood or somethin like that has custom kits and different colors of carbon fiber. somethin wood. do like a search with wood and 350z...

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Um like exoticwood or somethin like that has custom kits and different colors of carbon fiber. somethin wood. do like a search with wood and 350z...
its fake painted on stuff..

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
elegantwooddesign or suiteefx......something like that, same company

most of there stuff is fake cf overlay over original parts, but they say some of their exterior parts are genuine CF

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
nope... it will not... don't think so... because the CF panel just goes on top of the standard centre console... it is just the cover!

cheers,

richie

1 - 18 of 18 Posts