Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok .. im truly sorry for the delays, but the moment everyone has been waiting for has arrived.. Remember we are taking preorders for these through the weekend.. I will extend this offer through monday and i will try to push for tuesday to make sure everyeone has a reasonable chance to pick one up.. Without further adu, i present you with the Carbon Fiber Intake Tube (notice the small filter that attaches to the vacuum line..)
http://www.350z-tech.net/forums/portal.php?pg=sales

·
Registered
598 Posts
well im sold i just wanted to see it first but now i have. looks awsome. to whom do i hand over my money too? i thought there was a thread for purchasing but i cant seem to find it. its friday night here and i wnt to get in before its too late.
mdzowner

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
**** gonna be a tough decision between this and the polished. That thing is beautiful!

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we are takin preorders through monday (maybe tuesday), and they will be arriving here from japan by the end of October.. I will then get my shipment for the pre-orders and send them out..

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
ok, so then I don't want to get this because I'll just have to toss them once I get turbos put on. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I suppose that somehow, someway, I could keep modding the current Z w/o FI and hand it over to my sons. Then I could get another Z that will have a tt kit.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pre Orders bumped through tuesday

Go here to preorder:

http://www.350z-tech.net/forums/portal.php?pg=sales

POLISHED:

/images/sponsors/unlimited/intake/tubepol001.jpg' width='400'>

CHROME:

[img]/images/sponsors/unlimited/intake/tubech001.jpg' width='400'>

CARBON FIBER