Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ntend on doing CF work on my entire car over the winter..Anyone interested in me doing some of their componendts in TRUE CF overlay not a sticker, let me know I will charge materials pluse some labor and can do it in a variety of colors. Blue,black,yellow,orange,red and kevlar...The simpler the piece the cheaper it will be..For an example, the rear strut tower bar cover, I can do yours for $125 with you sending me yours. If You want me to do one and keep yours obviously it will cost slightly more..Here is a pic of it...Give me some Ideas and let me know what everyone wants to see done and I will give it a shot!!

Attachments

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Julian you have no idea what you are getting into asking that question! The answer is YES I NEED CF FOR MY BABY! The question is what pieces would I be allowed to get (by doug's say so LOL) Does the strut tower reflect a lot of light into the rear window? Also does the Z come off or would it be plain w/ no Z? How bout CF covers for the brake fluid/battery covers? Could you do those? No one else makes true carbon fiber pieces for this, only the 3M sticker stuff that I think is lame. (JUST my opinion). HMMMMMM what else? I am sure I can think of more stuff. How bout the center console or do you think it would be too reflective and affect visibility?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey man, I have a kevlar cooling panel (yellow & Black)and I am looking for battery and fluid covers to go alone with it. Would you be able to do that?? Let me know I have been searching every where and have not found any yet..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have any of you seen those carbon fider rims out of Miami?? They look sweet, but I wonder how they hold up. I think they are stuck on carbon fiber. The web site is 01designsystem.com

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can try the kevlar..same principal..But I would have to bondo the battery and brake cover to make them smooth..There is no way to get the CF or Kevlar in to those small squars..

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Lots of CF accents on that 'awesome Z in eBay'....for those of you who want to see what CF door panels, etc might look like in your 'babies'....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thats cool, the small squares really don't matter. If you think you could do I good job I would be interested.. Have you tried to CF your steering column?? That could be interesting.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am basically going to carbon fiber everything I can..
If you want me to do your battery covers send me an E-mail to [email protected] and a pic of the cooling plate..We can discuss price...I can do a core exchange on the parts..

·
Registered
28 Posts
cool...wasnt long until you realized this is a money maker

door panels and hatch cover would be cool...but wont you have to remove the cushion or wtvr it is on the door panel...

anyway..let me know when you get the door panels or hatch cover done..would be interested in those

1 - 20 of 24 Posts