Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are interested or need more info please contact Gerald. [email protected]

caravan thread on Zchickz

1. vics350- 350Z (CT)
2. willthethrill (NJ) - G35
3. JDKing - (NJ) air shifter G35
4. ZeeOne - 350Z (CT)

I have asked him to give me an estimated time of when/where they will be stopping/hooking up with more ppl for the caravan. I will try to answer any questions the best I can. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Not that I can be part of it, but for the benefit of others, I assume this is a Saturday morning caravan and not a Friday night one, right?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I'll definitely be going on Friday night, and DiRN if you want to hang out I know lots of people in the area. I'll probably go out with some friends of mine if there aren't a ton of Z people coming down that early.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, K, so don't invite me chuck! :cry: LOL Doug and I will be getting there friday night, if I can get 1/2 day off friday we will be there around dinner time, if not, around 10pm. But Saturday night we are up for anything....usually a bunch of us have dinner and drinks after the meets, this time I think we can walk to the bars..... :DiRN: no :shiftdrive: LOL

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Fvck. I'm supposed to go visit in friend in Philly Friday night, but I'm definitely up for lots of :DiRN: Saturday night!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE

11:30AM: ETA at EZCA meet, Nissan Dealership, Exton in PA. We are expecting between 15 to 20 rides on our caravan.

08:00AM-Depart Mobil Station rest stop: between exit 10 & 9; CT Turnpike, Southbound

09:30AM-Depart: Molly Pitcher Service Area – between exits 8A and 8; NJ Turnpike, Southbound

10:30AM-Depart: 700 Packer Ave Philadelphia PA, Stadium area at the turf club (2nd exit over the Walt Whitman)

If there are any groups along I-76 W & US-202; let us know.

Additional stops may be added between CT and the Molly Pitcher Service Area, on the Turnpike-Southbound

PM or email me if you have any questions.

Thanks
G

·
Registered
77 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Oct 31 2004, 08:02 AM
UPDATE

11:30AM: ETA at EZCA meet, Nissan Dealership, Exton in PA. We are expecting between 15 to 20 rides on our caravan.

08:00AM-Depart Mobil Station rest stop: between exit 10 & 9; CT Turnpike, Southbound

09:30AM-Depart: Molly Pitcher Service Area – between exits 8A and 8; NJ Turnpike, Southbound

10:30AM-Depart: 700 Packer Ave Philadelphia PA, Stadium area at the turf club (2nd exit over the Walt Whitman)

If there are any groups along I-76 W & US-202; let us know.

Additional stops may be added between CT and the Molly Pitcher Service Area, on the Turnpike-Southbound

PM or email me if you have any questions.

Thanks
G

Hey Gerald,
Mapquest from exit 8a show that its only about 73 miles from there.. Are you guys going a different way? You are estimating 2 hours from the molly pitcher rest area??? I don't know about you, but it should only take a little over a hour.... Just a FYI... I should have about 6-8 Z's leaving from my shop to meet you....

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by racemrc.com@Nov 4 2004, 08:25 AM
Hey Gerald,
Mapquest from exit 8a show that its only about 73 miles from there.. Are you guys going a different way? You are estimating 2 hours from the molly pitcher rest area??? I don't know about you, but it should only take a little over a hour.... Just a FYI... I should have about 6-8 Z's leaving from my shop to meet you....

Jason, he's going through Philly, which is about 45 minutes away from Exton. So that's why it seems to be so much longer than Mapquest says

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hopefully their is no traffic! Or it will be that much longer! See ya Staurday...

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GUYS NEWSFLASH. Please keep your eyes/ears out for information on the caravan, seems Gerald has some broken ribs that got irritated/inflamed yesterday or this morning so his doctor said he couldn't drive. He was going to ride w/ Vic's350z but Vics wife got sick and I don't know the status of the caravan. I will keep trying to get in touch w Gerald but after I leave here today I will be unreachable, we are leaving after work today for philly. hopefully I can find something out before I leave here.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Uh oh. Hmm. I don't know if I'll be on the site after I leave work today either. Probably a little bit when I get home, but I'm going out tonight, coming home late, and getting up and leaving in the morning. Perhaps us Jersey folk should come up with a backup plan

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just in case the CT/ NY caravan doesn't happen, My crew will be at the rest area on the NJ Turnpike right after exit 8a southbound @9:15 and leaving by 9:30 or so... Please call me on my cell if you are heading down with the other caravan or running late..
Jason

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Hazade@Nov 5 2004, 03:17 PM
When are you leaving work Dirn?

I'm leaving work like now. Leaving my house to go out tonight around 7. So after 7 I'm outta commission on Tech till Sunday. I'll be at the rest stop with the MRC guys tomorrow AM

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
See ya at the meet Dirn.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts