Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I moved my car last night, cranked just fine. I walk outside to crank it. Negative... so I think hmmm battery must be dead. Nope, its fine. Checked fuses...blah blah blah anyway...

A friend and I push started the car. Started just fine, no problems there so nothing in the fuel system. I thought it was the starter. So I took the car down to a shop and wait for over an hour just be told they cant check anything but the starter and battery because of my "modified wiring."(ie stereo system) Starter is fine. Checked the clutch switch, think its fine.

Next...

Take apart the dask to find what I think is the starter wire coming from the key. I turn the key to start it and indeed it gets 12v from the key switch. I then go down to the fuses and connect my multimeter across the terminals to see if power is running through the fuse area. Nope. Hmmmm... now what? Relay. The relay is clicking just like it should. so nope.

Im lost now. I need a wiring diagram but nobody has taken the time to post up the service manual or I just suck at the internet and cant find it. :s

somebody please post up the diagrams I need! Im not going to the stealership. I will fix this. :|

please please help me

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
You won't really find the service manual online because places don't always look to kindly only people that freely host $200 PDFs. But check your PMs

·
Registered
37 Posts
If your still under nissans 70,000 limited warranty (not the drivetrain warranty), body and electrical, i would go to nissan and its probably something wrong with your ignition switch.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts