Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car was retorqued and suspension was adjusted due to some rasp sounds it was causing. The rasp is gone..........but however the car looks lowered to me. Could this happen? I know I have the TEIN S springs but honestly im not sure if its all in my head or what but it looks better today when I picked it up from dealer. The gap from the frame and tire is gone.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:goodtimes: :irock: :shiftdrive: Wife and friends noticed too. They where asking me if I had dropped the car. So its not just me. Whatever they did I dont know but it looks good.

·
Registered
785 Posts
maybe the creaking and rasp was caused by the springs being improperly seated. if you dont get them in the grove properly when they are installed it will bring the car up another 1/4 to 1/2 inch so retorquing the suspension would probably include taking things off and putting them back on. In that case, they may have properly seated them.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Another thing, did your dealer freak out that you have the springs on your car? I am going to get some Eibachs put on when I go home in August and I don't want the dealer to hassle me.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually the deale didnt freak out since they installed the springs themselves. Im lucky to live near Performance Nissan in Duarte. They do performance upgrades all the way to my nitrous kit. They arfe really good. Even though most performance parts come with a lousy or no warranty if you have an issue they will take care of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts