Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a reliable car cover for a 2005 350Z Coupe. Must be all-weather proof and durable. Any recommendations as to places to buy or even look are welcome.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I have the Cover Craft Heavy Duty Weathershield cover link

Covercraft’s WeatherShield HD Car Cover is ideal for protecting vehicles in intense-sun climates and coastlines—this new fabric really shines for long-term storage.

The WeatherShield HD Car Cover provides UV opacity as it repels water, blocks dust, sap, bird droppings and even industrial pollutants. Yet it’s breathable so moisture and heat can escape before they harm your precious finish.

I got it from autoanything.com Here is a link to their outdoor car cover selection with a 1-10 scale rating of how the different covers stand up to snow, wind, rain, dust etc so you can compare pricing and the level of protection you need for your climate. I live in Pittsburgh and we get nasty winter weather and found that the Cover Craft HD was the protection I needed.

Also THEY PRICE MATCH UP TO A YEAR AFTER PURCHASE. So shop around and find the best price on the cover you want (it may or may not be them) and then call or email them w/ the price and they will match/beat the price. :thumbsup: Happy shopping! :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts