Discussion Starter #1
Good day to everyone from the Great White North

I own a 2003 Silverstone Performance looking forward to talking to everyone

Attachments

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome Zeetoyz!

Is that a Kaminari kit? If I'm not mistaken, I think I saw you at the ECZA spring meet in West Chester. I couldn't forget that SS! Nice.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I think he was up for a prize or something for driving the farthest to get to the show. The SS that was there had a Canadian vanity tag but I forgot what it said. That kit is bad azz.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">****, that's insane. That trip must be about as much fun as
</span>

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank-you , and yes I drove with another 2 guys to West Chester for the 2 day meet , had to meet all those guys on the threads and yes that is a Kaminari Kit , Hi Jaysen
I will be going to a meet in Windsor on Sept 11th for all you Michigan members.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Welcome to the board! You have a beautiful Z.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Hey There! We met at the West Chester meet too, one of the Zchickz here! My husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn too...
Also I just bought a keychain from you and you sent me the CF surrounds? BTW I looooooooooove them!!! You just HAVE to post pics of your sound system set up for the guys!!! It ROCKS!!!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Sep 2 2004, 10:20 AM
He drove from Canada to West Chester??  That would be insane!

LOL And there was a mini caravan........Canada is a LOT farther away than Jersey EH_HEM!!!!!!!
you have to come to the fall meet 11/6!!!!! If you don't DiRN I am calling you a sissy! LMAO
You know I am J/K!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Sep 2 2004, 10:36 PM-->QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Sep 2 2004, 10:36 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-DiRN
@Sep 2 2004, 10:20 AM
He drove from Canada to West Chester??  That would be insane!

LOL And there was a mini caravan........Canada is a LOT farther away than Jersey EH_HEM!!!!!!!
you have to come to the fall meet 11/6!!!!! If you don't DiRN I am calling you a sissy! LMAO
You know I am J/K!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts