Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banghead: Does anyone have any suggestions on a good place to tune the Greddy kit in Georgia, or at least in the southeast? Greddy tells me to drive to Texas to see SGP Racing because they are the best 350z Tuners in the US??? The other issue I have is that even if I find someone, how can I get the Password for the emanage? Greddy won't tell it to me and again say to visit SGP. I'm a little pissed, whoever I spoke to actually told me that if it was his car he wouldn't mind driving 2 days to insure that it was tuned properly. Can anyone help me? I don't mind a little drive but I'm not anxious to go across the country.

Thanks,
John

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Are you going to ZdayZ? There will be plenty of GReddy owners there who may be able to assist.

If you PM me I can tell you where not to go in GA. Check the regional forums on the boards for more info. Having your motor tuned by a shop that knows the e-manage is critical. Until then...enjoy the additional whp at stock boost.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Places I would take it are...
GSC Motorsports in SC
SGP Racing in Houston, TX
CJ-Motorsports in Chicago, IL
GRD Performance in Chicago, IL
Forged Internals in NC
Z1 Auto in NY
Brainstorm Performance in CA
Z-Car Garage in CA

Those are the only places I would take a 350Z to get a built motor and/or F/I. (BTW, Z1 Motorsports in GA has a bad reputation, but note that is not the shop kshep is talking about)

Personally, if I had a GReddy, I would go to [email protected] Internals in NC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts