Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hahhaa my apartment's garage...basically at slu. but yeah, do you go to slu? i just created a car enthusiast group there, im working hard to make it grow enough to have meets, track days, etc
I do not go to SLU but I live in the city. I live a block from the Soulard Market.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the site, Sic, nice redline. Is that pic almost directly across the street from The Fox?

Jetpilot718, drop a line when you'll be in StL again bro, I've been known to throw back multiple cold malted beverages :biggrin:

·
5,437 Posts
Jetpilot718, drop a line when you'll be in StL again bro, I've been known to throw back multiple cold malted beverages :biggrin:
Sounds good man, I'm here until the 9th of next month. You goin out this weekend? I'm thinkin of checking out Ten14 for tonight, they have a thursday special on drinks. Let me know what your up to.. I'm stayin at the Crowne Plaza by the airport.

PM me if your doin anything this weekend or tonight ok, I'll check it later.

I know how to throw them back, but after two I'll be passed out! Finals are next week, so then I am FREE!!!!

Your gonna come out too right?? You better :) Can't let us punish the pints alone. PM me k?

-Steve

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sounds good man, I'm here until the 9th of next month. You goin out this weekend? I'm thinkin of checking out Ten14 for tonight, they have a thursday special on drinks. Let me know what your up to.. I'm stayin at the Crowne Plaza by the airport.

PM me if your doin anything this weekend or tonight ok, I'll check it later.
Your gonna come out too right?? You better :) Can't let us punish the pints alone. PM me k?

-Steve

haha, i go to ten14 sometimes

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is it cool? Worth the drive over?

i dont know your definition of cool. ive been to all the hot clubs and their vip sections in stl except dolche. thats the place i hear to go, trendy, hot and rich girls everywhere. every club in stl so far has been a major disappointment. in houston the clubs are ridiculous and its really clear how much money went into them. clubs here are ghetto ;x

i had a fun time though.

·
Registered
302 Posts
A very good friend of mine spins at dolche a couple times a week, this weekend for me is crap though, wife has a habit of planning things and not telling me till last minute, and I'm on call 5/1-5/7, so there won't be any punishing of pints for me then, I wish I would have checked the board yesterday afternoon, a few of us went out untill very late last night, and as of 11:30 this morning, am still quite hungover :rolf2: PM me your cell jetpilot, if I make it out this weekend to throw back a few, I'll call ya :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
i was just through St louis this weekend, seeing some old friends out in jeffco. i had almost forgot how horrible the streets (and drivers) are in St Louis, but i was quickly reminded. we was goign to go to ribfest but with all the stinkin rain we decided not to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good Morning Al!
Nice to meet you! Welcome to Tech!
How did you find us?
What do you drive?

You know -- the standard 20 questions. ;)

Michele :)
I used google haha. Been a member over at my350z for a couple months, people over there are pretty blah. I think you're registered on the gatewayz forums too. Driving an '07 PPW Enth, bought her in April. Still stock, besides an S2k antenna and a clearbra hehe. Seems there are quite a few people on this forum from the local area.

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I am on my350z; gatewayzclub; stlsr; and here :)

GatewayZclub is kinda dead for the most part.
And here is a bit slow, but I really prefer to hang on one place for Local Zs -- but it doesn't seem to happen.

Maybe you'll hang out here and bring your friends?!!??! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also posted in the STL Z sightings thread. I'm new here. Ambigu0us put a card on my car last year when it was brand new. I drive a black 2007 model. I was in the Quizno's on Florissant on lunch break from work.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts