Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
ambiguous do you have a supercharger on your car? I talked to some lady at gateway one night and she said she had a vortec charger on hers and her husband had a lightning. that would be crazy if thats you.

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
ambiguous do you have a supercharger on your car? I talked to some lady at gateway one night and she said she had a vortec charger on hers and her husband had a lightning. that would be crazy if thats you.

That probably is me -- i don't know any other couple yet that sounds like us! :)
Yes, I'm Vortech S/C'd!!!! Who the heck are you? What you look like?

Side note ---
This weekend is NOT HAPPENING at Tuxedo Park Racing for ME. There WILL be a dyno/ tune session, and we might show up to hang with a couple friends, but WE will NOT be working ont he Z. :/ They do not have a lift open for us to use that day -- makes sense though -- if the guys are going to be working on their cars and dynoing them that same weekend.

This doesn't mean that we can't all meet up this weekend. We could all do a late lunch / dinner some place. Sounds like a lot of us are St. Charles county or west of their -- so MO'fallon sounds good to me. ;) You guys have a favorite place to hang out? I don't get out much...

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm on call till next tuesday, so it'd have to be last minute, but if you people set something up, I'll deffo try to make it :thumbsup: Sonic, A&W, chuck-a-burger, are all probably a good place, since they have carhops, wouldn't have to abandon the vehicles.

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
So -- dinner someplace is ok on a week night?

The Sonic on M has plenty of parking - doesn't it?
And it's not like the other Sonic that I know of that the cops frequent.

3/6/07 @ Sonic on M (North O'Fallon, MO) 6pm --??

Umm...I might have to change this -- I just remembered were getting some work done on the Z and I'm not sure where she'll be this night....stay tuned...

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
So -- meet stiil on for the 6th?
The car will have her new exhaust on today, but I'll be out of town all weekend - so we still have to wait a few days.
I think the weather will be warmer by then!

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Come on boyz!! you guys are supposed to be posting up and talking to each other in this forum! Gotta represent STL!
Just b/c I'm working and going to school all the time, doesn't mean you guys have to stop talking! :)

·
5,437 Posts
I'll come out and meet up sometime within the next 2 weeks.. I'm gonna be staying at the STL crowne plaza by the airport. Anyone got any plans laid out yet?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello, welcome. Did you take you pictures on of a garage at SLU?

Hahhaa my apartment's garage...basically at slu. but yeah, do you go to slu? i just created a car enthusiast group there, im working hard to make it grow enough to have meets, track days, etc

21 - 40 of 69 Posts