Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey hey :)

For some reason, I just can't get myself to go there - - I guess I really should. I just like to stick to one or two forums.. :)
Edit: Now I know why I don't go there -- it's DEAD! HA! most posts has NO replies.

Nice to meet ya!

·
Registered
302 Posts
That place is quiet, I think I got hit by a tumbleweed and heard crickets :lol: Not sure about a "meet-up", but I'm going to be pre-driving some routes for this years ride schedule for the bikes, will be doing this in the next couple weeks every weekend if either of you want to drive with, some beautiful roads we have here in Missouri, and far enough out of the city to open the Z's up quite a bit.

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's get this part of the board moving :)
We need some more good peeps to show up here and drop my350z.
We're working on a meet for maybe next week out in O'Fallon, MO.

So -- what about it guys and gals??

·
Registered
302 Posts
DuricSmit350Z, I'm @ F & M, we'll have to run O into marthasville here soon :shiftdrive:

You're right Ambiguos, spring is almost here in MO, bet ya only one more cold front and we'll be seeing that nasty yellow pollen crap on everything soon, heard almost 60 this week, I'll probably take the Z and wife to that ice cream joint off Pearce blvd in Wentzville this week if it's nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Almost right at F&M, near Innsbrook. Only have a K&N Intake, and tint :biggrin: , getting wheels next, most likely the NISMO, possibly bronze. As soon as Ambiguos posts up a meet for the StL Z's, I'll meet you people there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like its all on me eh?!

Let me see what I can come up with.
We might be doing some work on the Z at Tuxedo Park in Sauget this weekend to pull the exhaust. There is also a dyno/tuning session going on for some friends of ours.

As soon as I know I'll post up! That's a long ways away for you guys out west -- but it is a mod day and lots of other imports if interested...

:)
Michele

1 - 20 of 69 Posts