Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone knows of a good tech or net admin that can handle travel between 2 offices let me know. I am looking for a deskside support tech primarily to work with my team out of Philadelphia. the offices in Richardson and Dallas are primarily sales and engineering, so good interpersonal skills, Windows XP, Autocad, MS office and TCP/IP are all part of the mix.

Potential travel to HQ (Philadelphia) or other southern sites may be required.

send any resumes to [email protected] with a subject line of "NTS1005 Resume Submission"

I will travel in late Feb to interview and hire with a last week of March start date.

mods - sorry if I posted in the wrong spot, please move if u deem to the proper spot.

thanks

·
Registered
410 Posts
HEY buZam....my Bro in law Mods a forum called HostHideout.com

A lot of guys from Houston and around the country are on it.....very good computer forum.....Main Moderator is name is Chicken....

the site is big with IT work, web design, and HTML.....stuff like that...everyone is real nice....

Also check out my Bro in Laws web site www.pingzine.com.....It a free computer magizine....very informitive...especially if you are in to big time computer work like IT and web design...etc...

I didn't mean to jack your post but I just wanted to tell you this

Jonathan

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, I will check into it as I am looking for as many sources thru the grapevine to accomplish the task - so it is appreciated!

Pete

·
Registered
410 Posts
Your welcome...thought you might want that info...for the road...

I hope you like the www.pingzine.com...I try to get out in the market place for him...It is totally free and if you need any back issues let me know and I will give his work phone number etc....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts