Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the hotchkis sways from Caliente Automotive. Noah is a great guy and easy to work with . If you need anything he will take the time and search for the product you need and give it to you at a reasonable price. I flew to Arizona from California for an orientation for school and we easily met and he made the transaction quick and easy. I will definitely make my next purchase with him. So if anyone out there needs aftermarket parts with no BS attached to it, get it from Caliente Automotive.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I cant agree more. Noah is a great guy and very honest

·
Registered
35 Posts
I also had a great experience with Noah, great guys he is. In the future I will consider him first for all my mods :irock: .

Caliente Automotive Concepts
23233 N. Pima Rd.
Suite 113-285
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

JJDBZ

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
agreed ordered 2 sway bar sets and he got them her ASAP!! i will definitely order from him next time :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I got one of the 2 Greddy Struts's that Noah offered on this forum. This is the first product I actually purchased from him but have sent numerous emails to him and he always researches and gets back to me.

I need a sales guy like that on my team in my company, too bad Noah doesn't live in NJ, I would have to offer him a sales job based upon his customer service!

:clap:

PS...Strut bar went in easily, transaction was perfect!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Noah at Client has been more than helpful. They were out of the test pipes I wanted and instead of not telling me they were on back order he let me cancel my order. I found them some where else. He also offered me another brand at a great price. When he found out that I got the test pipes from another vender he asked me who it was because he had someone else looking for them. What a great guy, sending his business some where else to make his customer happy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts