Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran with one today for a bit just messing around. Caught him on the highway, he still had dealer tags, so I wasnt sure if hed play. He did.

Acceleration: no contest. Around 80... he pulled on me like I wasnt moving. Was great to watch.

Curves... well we took a curve at speed and this is where the Z shines. EVen with the craptenzas I hung with him quite nicely! With better tires I think I could have taken him around that curve, unless he was holding back (though, I dont see why he would have been)

Synopsis... I want a C6, but I cant afford one.

Still cool though, I LOVE my Z... not many other cars can get a C6's attention.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
You're such an adrenaline junkie! Good story.

Reminds me of the '91 Vette I ran with; it was the playing around until 40mph when he took off and laid rubber that got to me.

I was humbly :whip:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Hey have you guys read the specs for the 2006 Z06? If I only had the money... :headshake:

--quote--
The new Z06 achieves 500 horsepower in an approximately 3130-pound (1419.7 kg) package and is expected to deliver 0-60 performance of less than 4 seconds, eclipse the quarter-mile in less than 12 seconds and deliver a top speed of more than 190 mph on a race track.

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/specs/2006/

·
Registered
297 Posts
Can I have the C6 you ordered earlier mickeyboy now that you don't need it???

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Oh yeh...and nice story.

I tried to get a Vette to play on the interstate the other night...wouldn't do it. Wuss.

It's nice to get killed sometimes...shows you that there is room for improvement.

Good job keeping up though :clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts