Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

C-west/wing/overlays on Redline

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  BOMEX180 
#1 ·
I'm kind of done with the exterior of my car. Thought I'd post some pics. I put headlight overlays on today. But they are too dark for my taste.

See less See more
#7 ·
[/quote]

Thanks guys! The rims are pretty much a standard for track and race cars, which is what I do with my Z. So they work for me. You can also find them on the Performance Nissan cars and the 350evo cars too. They're not supposed to be the latest or fancy, just get the job done.

#8 ·
Car looks great! the dark lights match the car theme, Nice!

#11 ·
[/quote]

Thanks guys! The rims are pretty much a standard for track and race cars, which is what I do with my Z. So they work for me. You can also find them on the Performance Nissan cars and the 350evo cars too. They're not supposed to be the latest or fancy, just get the job done.
<div align="right">[snapback]93330[/snapback]
[/quote]
I was going to say something about those wheels and how it looks like good track wheels. I think it goes well with the car, and they remind me of the GT class or Touring class races I like to watch.

#14 ·
Dman thats nice! What you gonna do next?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.