Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kind of done with the exterior of my car. Thought I'd post some pics. I put headlight overlays on today. But they are too dark for my taste.

·
Registered
281 Posts
i like the kit and the black and red theme...not feelin the wheels though...Overall, I like:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[/quote]

Thanks guys! The rims are pretty much a standard for track and race cars, which is what I do with my Z. So they work for me. You can also find them on the Performance Nissan cars and the 350evo cars too. They're not supposed to be the latest or fancy, just get the job done.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Car looks great! the dark lights match the car theme, Nice!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
What type of front bumper is that again? Do you have any up close pics of it?

BTW-Your car is looking good. I like the contrast of the red and black with the tinted headlights and black rims.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[/quote]

Thanks, its a C-West replica from 350zforums.com. I couldn't find many closer pics, but I can post some later today.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
[/quote]

Thanks guys! The rims are pretty much a standard for track and race cars, which is what I do with my Z. So they work for me. You can also find them on the Performance Nissan cars and the 350evo cars too. They're not supposed to be the latest or fancy, just get the job done.
<div align="right">[snapback]93330[/snapback]
[/quote]
I was going to say something about those wheels and how it looks like good track wheels. I think it goes well with the car, and they remind me of the GT class or Touring class races I like to watch.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dman thats nice! What you gonna do next?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts