Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
windshield shattered.....stupid neighbors avocado tree lurking on my property >:eek:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you go out for a nice fathers day, you come home and see your baby with a shattered windshield FML!

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
did a tree branch fall on your car or was it literally. one. av. a. cado?

bc if it was a tree branch then its time to talk to his home owner's insurance...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Pics of avocado, please. :drool:

·
4,328 Posts
unfortunately it was just a freak of nature 2 lb avocado :/
still making them pay, i saved their daughters life last month.
I've been around the internet for a long time. In that time I've read a many a sentence that would seem strange to a person reading it out of context... and I have to say this one makes it into the top 5.

Bravo! :clap:

-Ronin Z

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill post a pic of the avocado lol, going to trim the branches this weekend if anyone is in southern California and wants avocados lol I'm going to end up with about 300.

hahah ya just reading that piece itself does sound really weird

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
Can't help it - Holy Guacamole! :rolf2:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Price for avocados shipped to Minnesota? :lol:

·
4,328 Posts
I'm learning all sorts of new things in this thread...

Can an avocado falling from a tree shatter a windshield?
Evidence concludes, yes.

Would Smooth's insatiable avocado fiending drive him to solicit them from a stranger over the internet?
Again, the answer would seem to be yes.

How much is saving a human life worth?
Apparently the price of 350Z windshield.

-RZ

·
Registered
5 Posts
Avocados are a good source of healthy fatty acids, and high in folate and vitamin k. I would like to see a pic of this avocado and the windshield if possible, if you have not already eaten this tastey nutritious fruit. Maybe it's mother nature's way of saying your not eating the right foods?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That would make a great sammich.

Try growing another tree from that seed!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
we made guacamole with it and some other ones we cut smooth :p

the story is they have an automatic gate with a door on it, and their kid got stuck on the door while someone was opening it (her whole left arm)i just heard screaming so i go outside and see the little girl stuck and the gate pulling (pressing against the the door already) and they couldn't open the door and the gate wasn't responding to the remote. so i hoped my fence (between my house and theirs) and pressed against the door with all my might :)nunchuk:) and was able to get the door to open enough for her to get her arm out then the ambulance showed up and took her to the hospital and at the moment she has no sensation in her arm :cry:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts