Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am buying a new Z within a month. Is there anything to look out for or look for on a new Z? Any common problems with anything? Love the car and can't wait to buy one. Thanks for the help in advance

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Brand new? Nothing to worry about that a warranty can't fix. :lol: The only thing to watch out for is the salesguy taking your hard earned money. Make sure you get a good deal, whatever that is.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by JeffNaber@Sep 16 2005, 07:26 PM
I should probably add that I am going to be purchasing the base model
[snapback]155700[/snapback]​

I haven't heard any problems with the new '05 models. Are you getting an '06?? They should come with the newest tires. The '03-'04 have been given the option for changing to the new tire.

:welcome: Congrats and Welcome to the Tech family!! Post pics soon. :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
probably an 05, my IS300 lease has 500 more miles on it so I can't really wait for the 06... Plus the 05 models are just fine how they are :)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
You'll be fine with your Z. Not to worry, now.

Oh, one thing I should mention. Watch out for those Porsh-a Boxters. They're usually in the left lane trying to buiild up speed. Don't want to scratch up your front bumper now, do ya? :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you buy the base model you may not have LSD or cruise control. If you have a heavy foot on the gas cruise control would be wise. My 04" does not have cruise control but it has LSD which will be the first mechanical modification I will make. Good luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by JeffNaber@Sep 16 2005, 04:22 PM
I am buying a new Z within a month.  Is there anything to look out for or look for on a new Z?  Any common problems with anything?  Love the car and can't wait to buy one.  Thanks for the help in advance
[snapback]155698[/snapback]​

4Sale -

1 - 9 of 9 Posts