Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been researching the 350z for a few months now and it's time to buy. The local dealer is hooking me up with this other guy who just bought a '04 Track but wants to trade in for the '05 Anniversary. I saw and drove his '04 Track and it's spotless, brand new. He had it for 3 months, 600 miles, navigation system, untouched.

The dealer says he's taking from the owner for $32,000 and my price will be $32,500. $500 profit, fair enough. But do you guys think that a good price for a 600mi '04 Track with nav?

I was primarily interested in the Track models b/c of the 300hp. Little did I know the '04 Track aren't 300 but 276 or whatever. So if it's a good deal, I'll have to overlook that, but it'll eat at me until I save up for the turbo (a year from now), then I'm sure I'll care less.

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
why would you do that if you could get a new one for that cost?

also....300HP for the track? where did you hear that?

my opinion...buy new if you're going to spend that money. i'm sure you could get an 04 track off of the lot for that money.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The '05 Tracks and Anniversaries are 300hp, right? That's what I've always thought.

I'll have to head out to the other dealerships and look at the '04 Track prices, you may be right.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]

yeah....the anniversary ones do. other than that....they're all the same.

i would look at a few dealers and see what you can get for last years track model. i'm sure you could find a new one for that type of money (or, just talk them down to that price. :) )

·
Registered
785 Posts
[/quote]

i would look at a few dealers and see what you can get for last years track model. i'm sure you could find a new one for that type of money (or, just talk them down to that price. :) )
<div align="right">[snapback]98501[/snapback]
[/quote]
The 2005 track model houses the same engine as the Anniversary model. Thus the 05 track model has 300 hp.

·
Registered
3 Posts
just bought an 04 touring with 5900 miles....paid 25750 car is spotless...i think your paying alot more cause your working with a dealer.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
It's the end of the month. Tell them it's too much, leave your number, and let them know you might be interested if they come down in price....like a few thousand dollars.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]

<div align="right">[snapback]98501[/snapback]
[/quote]
The 2005 track model houses the same engine as the Anniversary model. Thus the 05 track model has 300 hp.
<div align="right">[snapback]98545[/snapback]
[/quote]

that's what i meant. anything buy those is the same....at 287. those are the only two models that have 300. what i meant to say was "other year track models don't have 300". was posting too late and didn't explain myself that well. haha.

·
Registered
655 Posts
$32,500 for basically a new 04 Track isn't bad if you really like the car. KBB says it's worth around $34k retail.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts