Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Man, I hope both of them get taken out soon.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Who watched last nights episode?!?!
I saw it! Who was telling the truth about the strip club incident?!? You or Wu? Nice driving in the challenge by the way! I got pretty worried when I saw you headed for the wall but you kinda just bounced off!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I saw it! Who was telling the truth about the strip club incident?!? You or Wu? Nice driving in the challenge by the way! I got pretty worried when I saw you headed for the wall but you kinda just bounced off!
I was lol and hitting the wall was so much fun haha

You were faster than other 2 girls. LOL.

That was a good save you did.
Yup :) Thanks

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Dammit! Spoiler alert! :furious:

Guess I'll be watching it tonight.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
No worries. I'll still enjoy the episode and all the little details.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Yeah, it looked like the Wu bros drove that Lambo like pussies. I thought for sure that Cuda won another one. I guess that the camera angles and editing were deceiving.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I'm kinda sick of the Wu Brothers now. I'm glad Hummer lost, but now I hope NSX loses.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
****, I saw the last episode last night. At least Julia and her dad made it in the top 3.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Yeah, great job Team Cuda. You got thrown into like 7 challenges and still got top 3.

If this season shows anything, one of the keys points is going for the immunity...and luck that nobody throws you into a challenge, not to take anything from Wu's, though. After all, it was their navigation (ok, and some tricks in the beginning) that got them the immunity.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
NOOOOOO!!! I can't believe that they won! If this shows me anything, it's that karma doesn't exist. I thought that they were gonna get what was coming to them for playing dirty and being a couple of little egotistical punks! Guess not.

If anybody deserved to win it was 'Cuda just because they are good people, they fought hard, and drove it hard during the many challenges they were in.

Lambo drove like pussies and didn't make it exciting at all. It was clear that they have no idea about how to get the most out of that car.

And NSX...well...nuff said. :ghey:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
NOOOOOO!!! I can't believe that they won! If this shows me anything, it's that karma doesn't exist. I thought that they were gonna get what was coming to them for playing dirty and being a couple of little egotistical punks! Guess not.

If anybody deserved to win it was 'Cuda just because they are good people, they fought hard, and drove it hard during the many challenges they were in.

Lambo drove like pussies and didn't make it exciting at all. It was clear that they have no idea about how to get the most out of that car.

And NSX...well...nuff said. :ghey:
Totally agree with every point you made.

I kept looking at my wife while watching the Lambo guys drive and wondering WTF was up with that car.

I rooted for the Cuda team because they played clean and had a good time and were focused on enjoying the race to win.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts