Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Julia is a Z enthusiast and is also on the show this season, I'm recording the show. I'm also even more interested because of a douchebag that made it on there this season. Is anyone else watching it? Discuss....

I'm not surprised about the first team getting eliminated. That car was destined to break down sooner or later.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Yup, I watch it. One of my favorite shows. I wanna do that **** someday. Sucks I don't know anybody that can afford the time off and enjoy long ass drives. If I could take my 3 year old niece, I would. haha.

That I remember, I don't think cars that require constant tweaking ever wins. They'll eventually end up in a challenge and eventually go home.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could do it because I have enough vacation time, but I don't have that kind of disposable income to throw down on a 'vacation' for that long. I also wouldn't have my wife as a navigator. I could make a great navigator for someone, though. I'm really good with maps and directions. Plus I pay attention, which is half the battle it seems.

·
Registered
143 Posts
SON OF A *************************

Has it already started???

I really hope I haven't already missed the start of it :(

·
Registered
143 Posts
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*changes inputs from PC to HDMI 1 so I can set my DVR*

I've seen the first 2 seasons and I love the show.

I just read on their site that they can't have radios in the car. That would suck ass. I have to have music when I drive.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So have you watched the first episode yet?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well thanks for the spoilers. I have 1 and 2 recorded still gotta watch em. Been too busy to get to it.

And there was a brunette flag girl on the last season that I was in love with. They are all blonde this time around? :(

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
QUOTE (92K1500 @ Feb 26 2010, 04:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=592543
Well thanks for the spoilers. I have 1 and 2 recorded still gotta watch em. Been too busy to get to it.

And there was a brunette flag girl on the last season that I was in love with. They are all blonde this time around? :(
Sorry, I'll try to do something like this next time (effectiveness will depend on the skin):

Highlight quote to reveal:
Yo, wat up!
As for the girls, only 2 of 6 are blond. Maybe your brunette girl is still on here.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those outfits are nice, but some of the shorts that they have to wear look horrible!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And how about those gold pants? :hump: Episode 3 showed a lot of gratuitous tight pants.

I can't believe Julia and her dad came in 2nd to last. Wow! BTW, my wife likes your team Julia!

·
Registered
27 Posts
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Mar 7 2010, 08:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=593045
And how about those gold pants? :hump: Episode 3 showed a lot of gratuitous tight pants.

I can't believe Julia and her dad came in 2nd to last. Wow! BTW, my wife likes your team Julia!
Well we did a little speeding and that is what happens :) haha I'm glad your wife likes us!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts