Map light = DE3175 (8 watt

Trunk/Cargo area = 168 (5 watt)

·
Registered
3,881 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
what would I have to do in order to convert to xenon headlights? do i just have to replace bulbs or is it more detailed than that?

·
Registered
2 Posts
well, they are, except now you have LED parking lights and LED tails, so al lthat's left are the reverse lights, and the blinkers, plate light, and the normal interior lights

·
Registered
18 Posts
can i use an H7 55w bulb for my low beam bulb replacement? do most people convert both their low beams and high beams to HID or just one or the other? thanks!

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
can i use an H7 55w bulb for my low beam bulb replacement? do most people convert both their low beams and high beams to HID or just one or the other? thanks!
most people don't convert to true HIDs because doing it properly is quite an expense. Just getting higher temp or "more purple" bulbs is not an HID replacement. That involves installing ballasts and such.

·
Registered
18 Posts
most people don't convert to true HIDs because doing it properly is quite an expense. Just getting higher temp or "more purple" bulbs is not an HID replacement. That involves installing ballasts and such.
Yes, i realize that. I just want to make sure that the H7 Kit I ordered will fit in the low beam bulb spot. I think it will

1 - 20 of 24 Posts