Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posting a review on this kit for anyone who has a base model and would like to add a great cosmetic mod to their base.

Getting rid of those nasty halogens was the best thing I have done yet to the Z. The looks and visibility difference from the stock halogens to these is incredible. You can get them from the importhookup.com. Here are a couple pics of them for anyone who is interested:

Attachments

·
Registered
806 Posts
I got this kit, too, as suggested by Dave. I couldn't believe how bright they were the first time I drove it at night. It lights up all the reflectors on the road for hundreds and hundreds of feet (I aimed the lights up a little more). It's also hard for me to stop looking at my lights in the rear bumper of other cars, lol.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by NismoKid@Jun 14 2004, 10:09 PM
It's also hard for me to stop looking at my lights in the rear bumper of other cars, lol.

You're still that obsessed?? Haha

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad to have helped you with the decision Al. You did a great how to on the install. Havent seen you on AIM lately.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by toykilla@Jun 14 2004, 08:25 PM
how are these compared to stock HIDs?

They are defiinately brighter and have more light output than the stock ones. We compared mine and conceyted's together and mine definately put out more.

·
Registered
806 Posts
>>Glad to have helped you with the decision Al. You did a great how to on the install. Havent seen you on AIM lately.

Yea, summer school has definitely been screwing me over. Research has me putting in 8+ hours a day on top of 3 hours of class the same day. Only six more weeks and I'm done!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
**** the real world sucks

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Conceyted@Jun 23 2004, 11:44 AM
These are brighter than stock, but also a different color. I definatly like daves over the stock ones, it has a bit more blue in it.

Definatly agree. They have more output too it seems.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Looks like the government said they're not allowed to sell aftermarket HIDs anymore (same thing happened to SUVlights.com and HIDs4less.com). I guess if someone wants them, call them up and see if they can get you a kit. Maybe they're just not allowed to advertise the kits.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I had seen that too Al. Kinda sucks. They are some great kits for the price. I love mine and I know your the same way with yours.

Oh yeah btw I downloaded "I wish upon a weinstein" and am going to try to capture the optimus prime scene and shrink it down for an avatar.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts