Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Anyone know of someone who has totaled there Track Z, and would want to part with there Brembo setup?

2. Anyone know of a wrecking yard that might have Track Z I can get the brakes off of?

I'd like to upgrade my brakes, but I don't know if I can justify spending $3000 - $4000 for front and rear setups. Basically I'm looking for improved braking and big enough that they will look good behind 18/19 inch wheels.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
1. this might be hard to come across b/c most junk yards from what i know will still sell them a pretty big price, atleast the ones i have been to. this would be sweet to run acorss though

2. wrecking yards i would think you might be able to check the local yellow pages, i think that will be your best bet since i dont know your area that well.

i would love to upgrade my brakes as well but the $4000 for a complete set of stoptechs is no justifable now! well let me know what you find out, i am interested in this idea as i have been pondering it myself. i keep thinking if only i could find a wrecked G35 w/ brembos!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts